Over the years, we have had parents constantly come up and ask us, “How can I prepare my child for kindergarten?” It is such a big step and an emotional experience watching your little one go off to kindergarten. You want your child to be as prepared as they can be to start kindergarten but so many parents don’t know exactly how to do this.
These videos focus on building your child’s foundational literacy skills. With our membership, you will have unlimited access to:
- more than 25 videos with detailed explanations of the literacy skills needed
- videos are quick and to the point
- simple, straightforward activities you can do with your child immediately to boost these skills
- extension activities
- printable materials to start on some of these activities immediately
Have you ever wondered:
? What does my child need to know when they start kindergarten?
? How can I prepare my child for kindergarten?
? Have I prepared my child enough for this major milestone of moving up from preschool to kindergarten?
We are so passionate about giving parents the tools they need to help their child succeed at this critical developmental stage, which led us to develop these empowering, educational videos designed specifically for parents of young children.
The information in these videos is extremely valuable. You will be able to prepare your child for the first big step in their educational journey. This is the start you’re looking for!
K Prep Library
Our K Prep Series Membership gives you unlimited access to more than 25 modules that each include a parent instruction video and activity. The modules are broken down into focus areas that:
- Build critical foundational literacy skills
- Contain detailed explanations
- Provide short, simple, and straightforward activities
- Include printable materials and next steps
- Prepare your child for success in kindergarten
- *Special* $29 for a 1-year membership!
- (Normally $49 for a 1-year membership)
- There are no contracts
- You may cancel at any time
- Payment is securely processed using Stripe
Learn about Concept of Word: the difference between a letter, a word, and a sentence. With this activity, your child will get to practice differentiating between letters and numbers.
Andrea Balsly and Meghan Manning met in 2014 when they were Kindergarten and first grade teachers at a local elementary school. Both grade levels worked closely together and there was an immediate connection because of their shared vision for their students. Both understood the importance of developing a strong foundation in the early childhood years.
While having dinner to celebrate the end of a school year, they discussed how to make a positive impact on even more children than just those in their own classrooms. That is when they decided to turn their dream into a reality with the Growth Ed K Prep Series.